Terry works with individuals, businesses, and leaders who are looking for greater focus and clarity with their most important issues: mission, core beliefs, how to create a winning culture, and how to turn potential into performance.
He believes there is greatness in every person. When they discover, understand, and leverage their greatness they become their best self, make their greatest contribution, and live a life of significance, personally and professionally.
Terry is living his dream: To inspire and motivate people to action and to help them WIN!
His first book Leading Is Art will transform your understanding of what it means to lead— drawing out the greatness in your team might be messy at times, but that’s why Leading is Art.
As a leadership artist, speaker, trainer, coach, and now author, Terry has utilized every opportunity he’s had from over twenty years of ministry, being the CEO of a real estate company, and even training for Ironman to launch his message; “YOU contain greatness, YOU can draw it out of those around you, and YOU can live the life you’ve always wanted.
Terry’s keynote speaking and training events are incredibly well received and valued. Here is what some people had to say:
“You will not find a better coach and team builder than Terry Gurno! Terry’s passion to help others succeed is not only inspiring but contagious.” Tim Harris | Country Financial Agency Field Executive
“We had Terry speak at our vision breakfast. He did an outstanding job. He was engaging, inspiring, and challenging. His message was both practical and action oriented. He exceeded our expectations!” Dennis Ranch | OP Keller Williams Realty Puget Sound
“Your talk contributed greatly to our Empowerment Summit. You delivered valuable content on motivating others and the real-life stories you included touched the hearts of the audience. I could observe that the audience was fully engaged as you are authentic in delivering a powerful message. I look forward to working with you in the future.” Eldonna Shaw | Former President and CEO Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce
Keynotes and Trainings
- WHY - Gaining Total Mission Clarity
- HOW - Discovering and Living by Core Beliefs/Values
- Identifying and Clarifying your Game Changing Goal
- Execution Getting the Results You Need
- Coach Approach to Leading - Creating Leadership Leverage
- Mindset - Creating, Developing, and Maintaining a Winning Mindset
- From Limits to Leverage - Accomplishing More with Less
- Leading is Art - Drawing GREATNESS Out of Those You Lead (Keynote and Training)
- OWN IT! How to Build a Winning Culture (Keynote and Training)
- Unleashing Influence The Power That’s Changing EVERYTHING (Keynote and Training)
- Leadership Leverage Getting the Results You Need with the Team You Have (Keynote and Training)
- Building Blocks of Powerful Coaching (Training)
Terry lives in the beautiful city of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho with his wife, Nancy. They have three adult children who are active leaders in the community. When he is not speaking or coaching, he loves hiking, fishing, boating with friends and family, and training for various athletic endurance events including successfully completing the Coeur d’Alene Ironman in 2016.
Terry enjoys music (Van Morrison, Bob Dylan, James Taylor, Neil Young, Michael Jay Dwyer, and Sting top the list) and sports (go Huskies!). He loves to laugh, learn, create, and help others do the same.