Most Requested Topics
The Power of Assessments
Assessments, or personality profiles, are indispensable tools for building teams. You will learn how to use the DISC and Motivators profiles to recruit talent, build better relationships and build stronger teams. With the effective use of these simple tools, you will improve communication and boost your sales.
Leading is Art: Drawing the GREATNESS Out of Those You Lead
“The task of leadership is not to put greatness into humanity, but to elicit it, for the greatness is already there.” -John Buchan
If you are a leader who gets results through others, then you already understand how different people can be. Let’s face it, people are just plain different in the way they think, communicate, relate to others, process information, and respond to challenges. The uniqueness of your team members is both an asset and a source of frustration. It’s what makes leadership more art than science.
During this interactive training, you will discover the mindset shift that will cause you to grow as a leader. You will hear how top performers think about their team members and what they expect from them. You will learn the simplest way to recapture your time and energy without sacrificing results.
OWN IT!: How to Create a Winning Culture
“A winning culture doesn’t just happen, you build it” -Terry Gurno
Your company culture has a huge impact on its performance! It can set you apart from your competition and can be your Best Competitive Advantage. Great company cultures attract and keep the best talent, improve employee satisfaction, build an excellent reputation, increase productivity, and grow your business!
When you build ANYTHING the foundation is the most important part of the project. OWN IT! will inspire and equip you to build and maintain the foundation you need for a winning culture. This interactive training will empower YOU to be a catalyst for change, even if you’re not the “leader”.
A Little Bit About Me
- I’ve been speaking publicly for more than 30 years as a keynote speaker, trainer, and seminar presenter.
- I have invested my career in the profit and non-profit areas in vision, focus, actions, team & leadership development, coaching, and training.
- Most recently I was the CEO/Team Leader of one of the most innovative and fastest growing Real Estate Franchises in America.
- I now devote my time to speaking, training, writing, coaching and consulting.
- I have been happily married to my best friend Nancy, thirty years. We have 3 children, and a half Lab, half Saint Bernard dog named Maci. We live in Coeur d’Alene Idaho and love it!